Today, version 3.145 of the Central Host and 3.145 of the Management Console were deployed to AWS to better serve all existing and future TechIDManager clients. No action on clients parts is required to use the newest version.
This release includes one customer requested features. If you have any issues, feature requests, or ideas, let firstname.lastname@example.org know and we will work on it.
- Various UI changes.
- Addition of more options to control TechClient features from ManagementConsole for future TechClient releases
- Added deleting of Agents from the Management Console
- Internal logging changes to support additional upcoming user visible logs.
- Added managed shared accounts
- Added ReadSharedUser right for shared account types
- Removed internal legacy data about account type
- Fixed bug with setting blank CC info
- Added check on new user for valid active directory name
- Changed LLC to Inc.
As always user feedback is welcome and if there are any issues, contact us at email@example.com to resolve them ASAP.