Today, version 3.185 of the Central Host and 3.183 of the Management Console were deployed to AWS to better serve all existing and future TechIDManager clients. No action on clients parts is required to use the newest version.
This release includes a few customer requested features. If you have any issues, feature requests, or ideas, let email@example.com know and we will work on it.
- Various UI changes.
- Additional logging visible to users.
- Added TechIDManager LAPS support
- Mass editing of members of the various groups (Tech, Right, Agent)
- Text search in report tables
- Text search in group tables
- Other internal changes to support upcoming features.
As always user feedback is welcome and if there are any issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve them ASAP.