Today, version 4.029 of the Central Host and 4.029 of the Management Console were deployed to AWS to better serve all existing and future TechIDManager clients. No action on clients parts is required to use the newest version. The biggest changes in this release are to support Just-In-Time (JIT) accounts. At this time JIT accounts are only available to pre-release partners.
This release includes a few customer requested features. If you have any issues, feature requests, or ideas, let firstname.lastname@example.org know and we will work on it.
- Various UI changes.
- Exporting of reports and log from Management Console
- Changed to manual account hiding, instead of 7 day hiding, in TechClient
- Additional logging visible to users.
- Added TechIDManager JIT support for PAM and LAPS agents
- Optimized TechClient refreshes to support JIT
- Logging of JIT enable/disable
- Optimized change detection for agents
- Optimized user password vault access
- Other internal changes to support upcoming features.
As always user feedback is welcome and if there are any issues, contact us at email@example.com to resolve them ASAP.