This is version 3.09 of the integration between TechIDManager and AzureAD. Install instructions are https://ruffiansoftware.com/azure-ad-integration.
This version runs on a consumption plan, has support for pure AzureAD environments and support for hybrid DC/AzureAD environments with AD Connect already setup and running to sync users.
The tenant MUST HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION PLAN (sorry I didn’t mean to yell), and that subscription plan must support a function running on a consumption plan. Pay-As-You-Go or something similar.
This version changes:
- Better installation script!
- Allow for renaming of Tech accounts in AzureAD.
- Only requires one Azure Login for script to run.
- Support for multiple installations in one tenant
- Check for no subscriptions in a tenant
Deployment PowerShell Script 3.09_d (NOTE* you probably need to right click and “Save link as”)