Today, version 4.080 of the Central Host and version 4.081 of the Management Console were deployed to AWS to better serve all existing and future TechIDManager clients. No action on clients parts is required to use the newest version.
This release includes a few customer requested features. If you have any issues, feature requests, or ideas, let email@example.com know and we will work on them.
- Version information for TechClient’s used by tech added to Tech Details
- Addition of API Keys to allow REST API access to backend of TechIDManager
- With IPAddress filtering for API access
- Contact Support@TechIDManager.com for more information on the available API
- Removed extra spaces in agent names for LAPS agents
- Other internal changes to support upcoming features.
As always user feedback is welcome and if there are any issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve them ASAP.