Today, version 4.112 of the Central Host and version 4.112 of the Management Console were deployed to AWS to better serve all existing and future TechIDManager clients. No action on clients parts is required to use the newest version.
This release includes a few customer requested features. If you have any issues, feature requests, or ideas, let firstname.lastname@example.org know and we will work on them.
- Added list of groups on details pages
- TechGroup membership for a Tech is editable on Tech details page
- RightGroup membership for a Right is editable on Right details page
- AgentGroup membership for an Agent is editable on Agent details page
- Parameters added to Scheduled Reports for Activity Log report, and Agent No Contact report
- Fixed bug with saving TechClient versions for mobile and macOS versions
- Limit showing of previously active accounts that are inactive because there are no Rights assigned to the Tech on that Agent
- Other internal changes to support upcoming features
As always user feedback is welcome and if there are any issues, contact us at email@example.com to resolve them ASAP.