Changes for this release are mostly centered around local account management and an update on the .Net framework version.
- .Net 4.7 is now the target version. This is due change in the SSL defaults between 4.5 and 4.7 that could cause a failure to connect over HTTPS on some installs.
- There is no longer an x86 version, going forward only a x64 version will be available.
- No one was using the x86 version, so we dropped support for it.
- Local Account management for Domain connected machines is enabled via a commandline.
- The HourToRun (in 24 hour format) is now controlled directly from the commandline on DomainService and not from the ManagementConsole.
- This is part of a larger refactoring to move all domain specific options to the same control framework.
- Addition of more commandline options
- and more….run “DomainService help” to see the help on the command line options
DomainService requires .Net version 4.7