This is TechClient.Mobile. It supports read-only access to all Managed and User Credentials. Changes for this release include:
- Support for Just-In-Time accounts
- UI Clean up
- Better key QR reading
Download TechClient.Mobile Version 4.036 APK
Right now, this APK must be “sideloaded” on to an Android Device. To install it to an Android Device:
- Download the APK to your phone.
- Locate the file on your phone. The downloaded APKs can be found in the Downloads app or you can use a file manager to navigate to the Downloads folder.
- Tap on the file name to start the installation. If this is the first time you are installing an APK from that file manager, the Downloads app, or the web browser, Android will throw a warning and ask your permission to continue. Give the permission, and depending on the app from where you are installing the APK, you may have to tap back to get to the installer. In some apps, you’ll automatically be sent back to the installer.
- Tap on Install, and the application will be installed successfully unless there are compatibility issues.
To use the mobile app you must transfer the private key from a desktop TechClient to the mobile client. To setup the mobile app follow these instructions: https://ruffiansoftware.com/techidmanager-mobile-app-setup/
As always, user feedback is welcome. If there are any issues, contact us to resolve them ASAP.
TechClient.Mobile requires Android 5.0 or newer.