This is version 3.78 of the integration between TechIDManager and AzureAD. Install instructions are https://ruffiansoftware.com/azure-ad-integration.
This version runs on a consumption plan, has support for pure AzureAD environments and support for hybrid DC/AzureAD environments with AD Connect already setup and running to sync users.
The tenant MUST HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION PLAN (sorry I didn’t mean to yell), and that subscription plan must support a function running on a consumption plan. Pay-As-You-Go or something similar.
Version “b” of the install/update script has improvements listed below with “b-” as of Dec 3, 2022. Update specific instructions: https://ruffiansoftware.com/azure-ad-integration-update.
This version changes:
- Azure Function Version 4. This is a required update before Dec 3, 2022 by Microsoft.
- Remove all rights when an account is disabled.
- Added CentralHostAddress setting to allow easier setup for self hosted installations.
- Deployment script checks for existing installations in all subscriptions.
- Internal changes to support upcoming features.
- b- Added logout of all previous Azure tenants before login
- b- Added UserName format setting
- b- Added ability to choose region to run function
Deployment PowerShell Script 3.78_b (NOTE* you probably need to right click and “Save link as”)