The installation process takes about an hour to go from nothing installed to a working TechIDManager deployment with a few technician setup and a few types of agents working. TechIDManager offers a White Glove Install if you want us to go through this process with you.
These instructions cover installing agents manually. We provide example source for PowerShell scripts to run in any RMM so the whole agent installation process can be automated.
Technician only version of install instructions: https://ruffiansoftware.com/install-instructions-for-techclient
There are 5 simple parts to a TechIDManager install.
- Setup the Account with TechIDManager
- Setup the Managers in the Management Console
- Setup the Technicians by Installing the Tech Client
- Install the agents where accounts are created and maintained for technicians.
- Rinse and repeat as needed to deploy to all clients.
TechIDManager offers a White Glove Install if you want us to go through this process with you. Just book some time and get ready to learn and do.
Any questions – email@example.com