This is the first release for TechClient.Mobile. This supports read-only access to all Managed and User Credentials. Updates will be made to this page to reflect the current status of the release.
- Read only access to all Managed and User Credentials
- Copy Username/Password
- Searching for Managed and User Credentials
- QR Code based access to keys from TechClient. To get the key transferred to TechClient.Mobile you need to scan a series of QR Codes. Here are the steps for that:
- This requires TechClient version 3.16 or newer
- Open TechClient
- Click on the triple bar icon in the top right corner
- Enter the PassPhrase (and possibly the MFA)
- Click on the “Mobile” tab
- Click on the “Show” button
- Open TechClient.Mobile
- Click on the About button on the bottom of the screen
- Click on “Scan Key QR Code”
- Scan the first QR Code
- When prompted to scan the next QR code, click “Next” in the TechClient
- Repeat until the QR Codes stop showing in TechClient.
Planned features in the next release
- Read/Write access to Shared Credentials
- In Google Play Store
Download TechClient.Mobile Version 3.79 APK
Right now, this apk must be “sideloaded” on to an Android Device. To sideload to an Android Device:
- Download the APK to your phone.
- Locate the file on your phone. The downloaded APKs can be found in the Downloads app. Or you can use a file manager to navigate to the Downloads folder.
- Tap on the file name to start the installation. If this is the first time you’re installing an APK from that file manager, the Downloads app, or the web browser, Android will throw a warning and ask your permission to continue. Give the permission and, depending on the app from where you’re installing the APK, you may have to tap back to get to the installer. In some apps, you’ll automatically be sent back to the installer.
- Tap on Install, and the application will be installed successfully unless there are compatibility issues.
As always user feedback is welcome and if there are any issues, contact us to resolve them ASAP.
TechClient.Mobile requires Android 5.0 or newer.