We are Ruffian Software, a company that employs a team of self-starting, dedicated, strategic, highly talented individuals to support the fast growth of an integral piece of software that is needed in the IT service provider community.
Before you read any further, there are a few important details you should know about our company and working for us:
– Over the last few years, we’ve experienced rapid growth. You’ll be required to think on your feet, change course when needed, and help identify (and offer solutions to) gaps.
– You’d define yourself as an “intrapreneur,” someone who wants to work for an entrepreneur; has the mindset it takes to grow a business. You enjoy taking ideas, testing and evolving them.
– We value results and innovation as we work together to bring our ideas to life. Our team has an “above and beyond” mentality and works proactively.
Our new team member is:
-Tech savvy enough; it doesn’t matter if you know every platform, just that you’ve got the mindset and scrappiness to learn and figure it out.
-Interested in operations, tech set up and support, client relations, event and PR planning.
-Very organized with a high level of follow-through. You thrive in being the bridge between someone’s visionary ideas and the successful and organized execution that brings those ideas to life.
-Naturally high-vibe, with a can-do attitude! You infuse your work with positive energy and aren’t one to back down from a challenge.
-A clear, confident communicator who enjoys connecting with others online, especially with the intent to encourage, support and help people.
-So resourceful that it might as well be your middle name. You consider yourself someone who takes initiative and is a “figure-outer.” As long as you’re clear on the vision and desired result, you can confidently see a project through from start to finish, coordinate and communicate with team members/collaborators to create the best outcome and bring possible solutions to the table if/when things get stuck or you anticipate an issue.
If you like variety in your work, we want to talk to you!
– Engagement support
– Collaborating with the marketing and sales departments to brainstorm new campaigns and – business ideas.
– Providing advice and guidance on how to improve customer engagement and develop lasting relationships.
– Other administrative tasks as needed
Requirements and skills
– Well-versed in (or otherwise extremely confident in managing the implementation of) the systems, tools and platforms we use regularly in our business including proficiency in Gmail, Google Drive, ClickUp, Slack, HubSpot and Google Meet.
– Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel) and social media platforms
– Proficiency in English.
– Exemplary planning and time management skills.
– High-level verbal and written communication skills.
– Discretion and confidentiality.
– At this time, we’re only accepting applicants based in the US.
Nice to have strengths
– Video Editing
– Content Strategy & Creation
– Hashtag/Trend Research
– Understands the IT community
– Can Build/Foster Community & Connection
– Understands Aesthetics/ Feed Flow
– Marketing/ Copywriting pertaining to IT and cybersecurity
– Is data/analytics driven
– Has experience creating highly engaging content
– Well versed in sales & converting
Email your resume and a cover letter to Jobs@RuffianSoftware.com and if you don’t hear an immediate response from us then follow up in three (3) days.